Coronavirus (COVID-19) studio user guidlines
We understand you may have some concerns about participating in group workshops in the current climate. In line with government guidelines we have developed a clear set of processes for the studio to keep us all safe whilst maintaining a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We may need to make adjustments to these procedures as government guidelines change and evolve, and we welcome any feedback or concerns you may have to make your visit better.
Information for your visit.
- Clayspace staff will clean the studio prior to class starting and prepare the studio for students.
- Please bring your own face mask and wear it at all times while in the studio space. We have spare masks in the studio if you forget yours. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering for medical reasons please discuss this with us prior to booking a place.
- On arrival at the studio we will ask you some Covid-19 related questions and ask you to ‘check-in’ using the QR code displayed in the entrance.
- Students are asked to sanitise their hands on entry either using the hand gel or by washing them with soap and water at the kitchen sink.
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the kitchen and toilet area.
- Sanitisers are available throughout the studio and you are encouraged to use them, along with regular hand washing.
- Staff will identify your workspace which will have been prepared with an apron, towel, basic tools, clay, personal wash bucket and any other equipment you may require for the session.
- All tools used should be thoroughly washed using your allocated bucket and then placed in the main studio tool sanitising bucket at the end of your session.
- Any sponges, rolling cloths etc should be placed in the laundry basket or washing machine in the kitchen
- All banding wheels, boards, rolling pins and guides etc should be cleaned and left on your workstation.
- Your workstation should be finally cleaned by you.
- Wash your hands before leaving the studio.
- The staff will thoroughly clean the studio, equipment and all other areas within the studio after the class.
Please note – please do not visit to the studio if there is any chance you have been exposed to the virus or if you have any Coronavirus symptoms. Please check your emails for updates prior to coming to the studio.